Symptoms of monkeypox are surely an important thing that people have to know about. According to the World Health Organization website, monkeypox is said to have similar symptoms to patients that suffer from smallpox previously. It is a viral zoonosis. It just simply means a type of virus that is transmitted from animals to humans.
Some animals that usually become the host for this monkeypox are actually a range of rodents and also non-human primates. Central and West Africa are the places where it occurs the most. Little by little, it keeps on spreading too.
🧫 Waspada wabak Cacar Monyet
— BERNAMA (@bernamadotcom) May 22, 2022
Symptoms Of Monkeypox
4) Maculopapular Rash – It may starts from the face and then spread to the palm of the hand, the sole of the foot, and finally to other parts of the human body.
5) Might suffer from numbness, pain in the back or joints, muscle cramps, and swelling of the lymph nodes.
Be fully aware because children and individuals that have low immunity levels might get the risk that is much more critical compared to other people. The worst part would be that the symptoms could also lead to death for the people.
Tanda-tanda jangkitan monkeypox mirip cacar (smallpox) iaitu demam, keletihan, sakit kepala serta ruam makulopapular.
Bagi pengembara yang baru tiba dan mengalami gejala jangkitan monkeypox, mereka dinasihatkan untuk mengikuti langkah yang dikongsikan. pic.twitter.com/ZzsRwhKAzB
— KKMalaysia🇲🇾😷 (@KKMPutrajaya) May 24, 2022
Advice To Travellers That Just Come Back From Places That Have Monkeypox
1) Quickly seek treatment at the nearest health facilities.
2) Inform doctors about the history of your travel.
3) Avoid making close contact with other individuals.
4) Self isolate yourself for at least 21 days to make sure the maculopapular rash is fully dry.