Balanced eating is very important in keeping our body healthy. In daily life, we should balance our eating through three main dishes namely breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Especially breakfast, adequate and nutritious intake is very important to start any of our daily activities. Interestingly, when we do not leave breakfast, it can help control our weight.
Not only that, based on a tweet by the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) recently stated that there is seven importance of breakfast.
The importance of breakfast is as follows:
- Eat something so that you do not feel too hungry in the morning
- Provides energy throughout the day
- Avoid eating more food than usual
- Assist learning throughout the day
- Strengthen the relationship between families
- Ensure the body’s metabolism is at an optimal level
- Provides nutrients needed by the body
Cara betul untuk mengawal berat badan ialah tidak meninggalkan sarapan pagi.
Sarapan pagi yang cukup dan berkhasiat mengelak kita makan tengahari berlebihan.
Tiga hidangan utama yang tidak boleh ditinggalkan – sarapan pagi, makan tengahari dan makan malam. pic.twitter.com/DWG9N6PuCx
— KKMalaysia🇲🇾 (@KKMPutrajaya) October 7, 2020