Do you know? Boeing 757 provides unparalleled flexibility to accompany your next journey. Why? It has many long-range capabilities that are useful for either long or short trips. Not only that, but this jet also can land in smaller airports, which make it easier for them to reach remote places globally.
And do you know what makes it interesting? This prestigious jet safely arrived at Sandakan Airport last Thursday!
Dean Jais (@DeanJais) on Twitter shared a tweet about the jet’s arrival, and many Sabahans are proud to witness this historical moment!
National Geographic Private Jet Boeing 757, first arrival in Sandakan Airport. What a moment to witness!#sabah #malaysia #borneo #sandakan #nationalgeographic #natgeoexpeditions pic.twitter.com/sVgWGff3nu
— Dean Jais (@DeanJais) December 4, 2022
The private jet is seen having a cool ‘water canon’ bath under the sunny weather of Sandakan!
Many might not know of this, but Boeing 757 made its first landing at Sandakan Airport and is expected to depart for India yesterday.
What are the VIP features of the Boeing 757?
- 75 guest seats in a customised 2×2 configuration
- Comfortable VIP-style leather seating
- Adjustable leg and headrests and a 45-degree recline
- Plenty of legroom in the cabin
- Specified storage for personal items
- Modern and sleek interior design
- Three pilots, an expedition chef, a catering officer, professional flight attendants, an engineer, and a luggage handler are also on the journey
- An expedition physician accompanies the group on air and land
- In-seat power outlets
- Enough storage space for laptops, digital cameras and other personal devices
Many proud Sabahans from multiple social media platforms expressed gratitude and excitement that the jet landed at their airport
Additionally, the people of Sabah are in awe to be a part of this unforgettable moment
New history is writing itself on Malaysia’s book of achievements. Keep going, Malaysia!