Have you ever dreamed of seeing Vincent Van Gogh’s most famous painting, The Starry Nights, up close? Although you can’t see the physical painting as it’s located in The Museum of Modern Art, New York, your dreams will soon turn into reality!
News flash! ‘Van Gogh Alive’ multimedia exhibition is coming to Malaysia starting this December 17! Art lovers and appreciators, it’s your time to witness the most immersive multi-sensory experience you’ll ever have!
What makes this exhibition different from the usual trip to galleries and museums is you’ll get the chance to closely interact with the art. It’s not only a one-dimensional communication— you’ll be devoured by the vibrant lights, vivid colours, soothing sounds and fragrances that will put your senses on a journey of a lifetime.
‘Van Gogh Alive’ will sparkle in the Pavilion Bukit Jalil Kuala Lumpur in two weeks. And this exhibition is meticulously crafted to house a sea of expectant visitors. The 20,000-square-foot immersive gallery will pull you into a different dimension of Van Gogh’s artworks.
Here are the important details you need to know about ‘Van Gogh Alive’:
- Location: Level 3, Orange Zone, Pavilion Bukit Jalil.
- Operating time: 10 am to 10 pm every day.
- Start date: 17 December 2022.
- End date: 16 March 2023.
- Slot entry: Not specified. But the last entry every day is at 9 pm.
- Ticket price: RM 75.00
- Where to purchase: Once the exhibition opens, tickets are available for purchase at the ticketing counter in the exhibition.
- Ticket validity: One ticket for one person only.
- Duration: Around 45 minutes.
- No food and drinks during the exhibition unless stated.
- Free admission for children under six years old and infants, granted they’re accompanied by a parent/guardian.
But heads up! Grande Experiences offers the Early Bird All Day Promotion exhibition ticket for RM 46.00 on CloudJoi! This offer is valid until 5 December 2022.
Expect the unexpected— you’ll be wowed by the magnificence of this gastronomical art exhibition. Grab your tickets now and witness ‘Van Gogh Alive’ before your very eyes!