Who is here a Disney movie fan? Good news for you! The CEO of Disney, Bob Iger, announced and confirmed not one, but three exciting news that will bring joy to Disney movie lovers out there!
The CEO announced on Wednesday that there will be another sequel to Toy Story! That is one news. Another news is Frozen is also having a sequel, and these two are in development. Not just that, Iger also announced the sequel to another Disney movie, Zootopia.
- The Toy Story franchise consists of four theatrical chapters and one spin-off: 2022’s Lightyear.
- Two of the sequels, which are Toy Story 3 and Toy Story 4, have made more than $1 billion at the worldwide box office.
- The first Frozen was released in 2013, and everyone loves it since!
- Meanwhile, Frozen II was also loved by many as it made more than $1.4 billion.
- Aside from the movies, the franchise also presents Frozen as a Broadway musical, numerous short films, television specials, and books.
- After the success of its first movie, Disney released Zootopia+. It is a series of short followed by three characters from the movie — the Sloths, Tiger dancers, and the mobster Shrews.
- What do you think we will have next in the upcoming sequel?
Sources: Digital Spy, Empire Online, NBC News