Klook, Asia’s leading travel and experiences platform, has launched tickets available for pre-booking to Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tokyo – The Making of Harry Potter on its platform. The Studio Tour is set to open to the public on 16 June 2023 for the first time in Tokyo, and will take visitors behind-the-scenes of the world-renowned Harry PotterTM and Fantastic Beasts films to learn about the remarkable world of film production.
With J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter stories having captivated and inspired hundreds of millions of people around the world for over 25 years, visitors can expect to spend around four hours exploring the world’s largest indoor Harry Potter attraction. With 1 in 4 travelers to Japan using Klook, and over 40 million monthly users on its platform, Klook is enabling inbound travelers and fans to experience the magic of the Studio Tour, and also explore the rest of Tokyo. Klook users can purchase tickets to the Studio Tour together with a transportation pass (SEIBU 1 Day Pass, SEIBU Kawagoe Pass, or Tokyo Subway Ticket) as a combo package, offering flexibility and convenience to move around Tokyo.
Package options and pricing (available on Klook from 5 April onwards):
- Studio Tour Ticket and SEIBU 1 Day Pass
|Adult||¥7,300 or approx. RM240|
|Youth (12〜17）||¥6,200 or approx. RM204|
|Child (6〜11）||¥4,300 or approx. RM142|
|Child (4〜5）||¥3,800 or approx. RM125|
- Studio Tour Ticket and SEIBU Kawagoe Pass
|Adult||¥7,000 or approx. RM230|
|Youth (12〜17）||¥5,900 or approx. RM194|
- Studio Tour Ticket and Tokyo Subway Ticket
|Adult||¥7,100 or approx. RM233|
|Youth (12-18)||¥6,000 or approx. RM197|
|Child (6〜11)||¥4,200 or approx. RM138|
|Child (4〜5)||¥3,800 or approx. RM125|
How to redeem the tickets:
- Warner. Bros. Studio Tour Tokyo – The Making of Harry Potter: You can enter the venue directly with your voucher
- SEIBU 1 Day Pass: Present your voucher to exchange it for a physical ticket at the SEIBU Tourist Information Center IKEBUKURO
- Tokyo Subway Ticket: Present your voucher to exchange it for a physical ticket at the ticket vending machines found at subway stations on Tokyo Metro Line and Toei Subway Lines. For the full list of stations, please refer here.
- You may also collect a paper ticket at the offices of each Tokyo Metro station (excluding Hibiya Line Kitasenju, Nakameguro, Nakano, Nishifunabashi, Yoyogi Uehara, Wako City, Hanzomon Line / Fukutoshin Line Shibuya and Meguro stations)
Studio Tour opening date: 16 June 2023. (All tickets must be pre-booked and will not be available to buy at the Studio Tour
For more details, please visit Klook’s website here: