In many parts of the world, June signifies the arrival of summer. But for us here in Malaysia, it means one thing: it’s time to go shopping and get the best deals during the Mid-Year Sale!
Malaysians love a good bargain and shopping, either in-store or online are indeed good retail therapy. Be it to upgrade wardrobes, furnish homes, acquire new gadgets, or add to that all-important suite of self-care products, here are six ways to make most of the season and take advantage of Lazada’s 6.6 Super WOW Sale!
1. Lazada Bonus – RM9 off for every RM90 spent
A bonus always means extra. Be sure to collect Lazada Bonus when you shop on the Lazada App and enjoy RM9 off for every RM90 spent on Lazada from June 6 to June 8. Extra tip: Lazada Bonus is stackable with most vouchers, coins and cashback deals, so make sure to collect it DAILY. It is automatically applied during checkout, so spend more and save more!
2. Collect those vouchers
Like good old coupons that shoppers used to get for in-store purchases back in the day, be sure to collect as many vouchers as you can for even more savings. From free shipping vouchers to store vouchers, platform vouchers, Everyday Cashback vouchers, store discounts vouchers, as well as daily check-in LazCoins reward, you can collect it daily and use them when checking out to offset your total amount and maximise on how much you can save when shopping online.
3. Earn up to 100% cashback
Cash rewards as you purchase are always a sweet deal, so look out for the Everyday Cashback badge. When you use an Everyday Cashback voucher on selected stores, you will earn a small amount of cashback that will be automatically credited to your wallet once you have received your order. This cashback can then be used on your next purchase, so you are continuously saving on every purchase.
4. Pro tips abound at the LazLive Show
Twice a day, at 11.00am and 7.00pm, check out LazLive on the Lazada App to pick up some awesome pro online shopping tips to help you conquer and save during the 6.6 Super WOW Sale. Hot topics covered include:
- Why you need to Chup Dulu
- LazFlash sale as low as RM9.90
- Tricks to save more on 6.6
- 6.6 Livestream Marathon Sales
- Last minute add to cart 6.6 deals
5. Start adding to cart June 2 onwards
Online shopping means the convenience of shopping anywhere, at any time – basically like your own personal online shopping mall that is open 24/7. Just browse, compare prices, and add to cart from the comfort of your home. Selected products can also be pre-paid in advance with “Chup Dulu” that locks in the discounted prices until the 6.6. Super WOW Sale kicks off on 6 June, so you’re always getting the best deal! For some insider info on deals, check out a list of curated ‘Mesti Beli’ items not to be missed below.
6. Irresistible Mesti Beli deals
Amazing deals await you on the Lazada-app where there is anything and everything that you would want to get. However, these are four categories that are worth spending a little extra time browsing over during this 6.6 Sale.
- SKINTIFIC Cover All Perfect Cushion High Coverage Poreless Flawless Foundation – selling at RM50 after a 58% discount (original retail: RM119)
- GRAFEN Emerald Blossom Perfume Shampoo 500ml for Anti-Hair Loss – selling at RM56.91 after a 59% discount (original retail: RM140)
- Dr.Jart+ Dermask Solution Facial Masks (5pcs) – selling at RM29.91 after a 50% discount (original retail: RM60)
- Beauty of Joseon Matte Sun Stick – selling at RM44 after a 37% discount (original retail: RM69.90)
- Brands like Eucerin, Hada Labo, Skintific are offering discounts up to 60%
- Clarks Women’s Casual Ezera Mid – selling at RM149 after a 59% discount (original retail: RM369)
- Adidas Unisex Supernova Tokyo Running Shoes – selling at RM133.33 after an 70% discount (original retail: RM450)
- Levi’s® Women’s 724 High-Rise Straight Jeans – selling at RM139.50 after a 50% discount (original retail: RM279)
- Timberland Men’s Crestfield Waterproof Oxford Shoes Rust Full Grain Wide – selling at RM437.30 after a 40% discount (original retail: RM739)
- LG 24 Inch TV (24MP400B / 24MP400-B FHD IPS 75Hz Monitor with AMD FreeSync) – selling at RM388.88 after a 61% discount (original retail: RM999)
- Sony WF-LS900N LinkBuds S Truly Wireless Earbuds – selling at RM545 after a discount of 41% (original retail: RM929)
- Giselle Electric Multifunction Oven – selling at RM69 after a 77% discount (original retail: RM299.99)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Z Flip 3 – selling at RM1899 after a 58% discount (original retail: RM4,499)
- Toys and digital vouchers
- LEGO Icons Dried Flower Centrepiece Building Kit – selling at RM129 after a 28% discount (original retail: RM179.90)
- Sylvanian Families Chocolate Rabbit Grandparents – selling at RM59.90 after a 33% discount (original retail: RM89.90)
- Zoo Negara Malaysia (Admission + Panda Centre tickets) – selling at RM37.80 after a 16% discount (original retail: RM45)
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park – Admission – selling at RM138 after a 13% discount (original retail: RM160)
On your mark, get set, and WOW!
The 6.6 Super WOW mid-year mega sale is surely set to “WOW” everyone with an exceptional shopping experience. You will find the widest assortments, value-for-money deals, as well as fast and free shipping. Compare prices, browse and buy without having to worry about parking or braving the heat, crowds or queues.
Above all, take this opportunity to make your ringgit work smarter for you. In other words, make it BERBALOI when you shop. And remember to collect, collect and collect as many vouchers as you can, so that you can enjoy Free Shipping, Cashback, store discounts, category promotions and much more.
Here’s to a “WOW” week of shopping and savings!