Everyone must have felt angry. No matter what the circumstances or situation, this feeling of anger can come to no matter the time.
This feeling of anger must be controlled so that it does not bring something desired such as injury to others or yourself.
However, did you all know that there are some steps that can be taken to control your anger?
According to the tweet by the Malaysian Ministry of Health (MOH) on Twitter, there are six steps that can be taken. Here are the steps:
- Identify the cause of your anger
- Go somewhere else to control your anger
- Get advice from others
- Talk to family members or friends
- Calm down, inhale and exhale slowly
- Get used to forgiving and accepting that human beings also make mistakes
Controlling anger is important to help you avoid saying or doing something you may regret. Before anger escalates, practice the six steps that have been given to control your anger.
Apa yang anda perlu lakukan apabila marah? pic.twitter.com/geiQtS5pS4
— KKMalaysia🇲🇾 (@KKMPutrajaya) September 21, 2020
Source: Ministry of Health