Recently, sudden decisions have been made by the government that has come to the attention of one Malaysian politician and he is Syed Saddiq.
He has posted a 57 seconds video on his Twitter social media platform talking about this latest issue happening in Malaysia and suggested 3 new bits of help that the government should do to help the people out there who might have been facing some difficulties to face this CMCO.
Cukuplah buat keputusan minit terakhir yang membebankan rakyat. Kerajaan perlu ada perancangan rapi!
Saya mohon dan desak 3 bantuan baru
1. Bantuan pada ibu bapa yang terkesan dgn penutupan sekolah
2. Moratorium dilanjutkan
3. Pampasan untuk mahasiswa#PKPB pic.twitter.com/621wUOvBA2
— Syed Saddiq (@SyedSaddiq) October 12, 2020
Syed Saddiq in the video urges the government to consider these 3 new bits of help for the people:
- Special aids for all the parents that have to ask for leave from work because they have to take care of their children as all the schools have been suggested to be closed.
- Extend the period of the moratorium for small companies and also small industries.
- Sufficient reparation for all college students that also got affected.
Sources: Twitter Syed Saddiq.