“This Is Made Up,” – Johnny Depp Spokesperson Denies Rumor

A spokesperson for Johnny Depp revealed that rumors that he will return in the ‘Pirates Of the Caribbean’ movie franchise are just made up.

Previously, there were rumors claiming that Johnny Depp would return to bring his iconic character, Jack Sparrow in the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

In fact, the 59-year-old actor was also allegedly offered $ 301 million (RM1.3 billion) to return to play the character.

It makes the average fan around the world excited and happy with the news.

However, the matter was denied by the spokesperson of the actor.

“This is made up,” Depp’s spokesperson told NBC News.

Furthermore, the film’s producer Jerry Bruckheimer explained to The Sunday Times recently. It remains unclear whether Depp will return to the franchise or not.

“Not at this point. The future is yet to be decided,” he said.

Earlier this month, Depp had won his defamation suit against his ex-wife, Amber Heard.

As a result, it ended a six-week trial in Virginia, which drew worldwide attention.

Depp has received a total of $ 15 million (RM65 million). Consisting of $ 10 million (RM43 million) in damages and $ 5 million (RM21 million) in punitive damages.

During the trial as well, Depp’s agent once claimed that the actor had been removed from the Pirates of the Caribbean series as a result of domestic violence allegations made by Heard.

Meanwhile, Johnny had previously denied the allegations and testified that his ex -wife’s allegations had damaged his reputation.

Before this, Depp filed a defamation suit against Heard over a column she wrote for The Washington Post in December 2018. Which she described herself as a “public figure representing domestic abuse.”

Sources: CNN, E! Online

Adib Mohd

Recent Posts

Not Your Typical City: Puma And Manchester City Unveil The 26/27 Home Kit

Kuala Lumpur, 22 May 2026 — Malaysian fans of Manchester City will be among the… Read More

5 hours ago

Lazada 6.6 Super Wow Sale Returns with “The Real Catch” Helping Malaysians Buy Better, Not Just Cheaper

KUALA LUMPUR, 21 MAY 2026 – As Malaysians navigate a more cautious spending environment these… Read More

6 hours ago

Epic Escapes: School Holiday Fun Starts Here at Pavilion Bukit Jalil

Looking for fun ways to keep the kids entertained during the school holidays? Pavilion Bukit… Read More

6 hours ago

IZIPIZI Celebrates First Anniversary In Malaysia With The Launch Of ALEGRIA Capsule Collection

KUALA LUMPUR, 20 MAY 2026 - Marking its first anniversary in Malaysia, Parisian eyewear brand… Read More

7 hours ago

Huawei And Universiti Malaya Advancing Smarter Preventive Health Innovation Through Wearable Research

KUALA LUMPUR, 21 MAY 2026 - Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) Malaysia and Universiti Malaya… Read More

10 hours ago

LG Electronics Brings KOREA’S Housewarming Culture To Southheast Asia

SINGAPORE, May 21, 2026 — LG Electronics (LG) today announced the launch of “Housewarming by… Read More

11 hours ago

This website uses cookies.