The 65th Merdeka celebration is surely going to be the most anticipated celebration for lots of Malaysians. After several years of celebrating Merdeka in a mediocre vibe due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, many people get so excited about this year’s celebration.
For the year 2022, the 65th Merdeka celebration is going to be at Dataran Merdeka. For those who might not know, the venue has actually been one of the iconic places for people to witness the Merdeka celebration. Fortunately, we could witness it once again.
Preparation Needed Before You Go There
1) Bring along mineral water for you to drink. It is very important for you to keep hydrated during the scorching hot day.
2) It is optional for you to bring your own cap or even an umbrella. They help to avoid the sunlight from hitting you directly.
3) If you are someone that could not stand the hot temperature, it is advisable for you to bring a hand fan or mini electric fan.
4) Jalur Gemilang flag for you to patriotically wave during the Merdeka celebration.
5) Powerbank or extra handphone. This could be very useful when your phone ran out of battery or got overheated.
All in all, this year’s Merdeka celebration will be a very interesting one to watch. Malaysians without a doubt are getting more and more excited to see the celebration with all the patriotic shows, the parade, and also many others. Let us all watch them together.