Maggi is one of the famous brands in Malaysia. They have everything, from spices to instant noodles. I bet every Malaysian has one or a few stocks of Maggi instant noodles at their home. Not only the brand Maggi, but Malaysians also love the brand Mamee, Mama, IndoMie, Serda, and more! Even the branded bread, Gardenia has instant noodles now. This food is very convenient and easy to make.
Aside from just eating the noodles from the packet, how about we make Kerabu Maggi? Kerabu Maggi is a popular dish in Thailand. Due to its popularity and taste, this food becomes popular in Malaysia too! Are you craving some Kerabu Maggi? Try and make it yourself! It is very easy to prepare! Follow this recipe shared by Sheena Rashid Kamsiran:
1) Prepare the ingredients. Sheena’s version only has seven ingredients, which include:
- Imitation crabs
- Red onion
- Siamese noodles (Serda)
2) Cut the ingredients into small pieces (your preference).
3) Boil the water and let the imitation crabs and sausages stay in the water until they are cooked.
4) After that, boil the siamese noodles.
5) Sieve the noodles until they are no more water left.
6) Combine the noodles with the imitation crabs and sausages in one bowl.
7) Pour the seasoning (included in the packet with the siamese noodle) into the same bowl.
8) Then, include the shallots, chilli, and tomatoes, and mix them up together.
9) Squeeze the lime and mix them up again.
10) Voilà! There you have it. A nice bowl of Kerabu Maggi. Enjoy!