The actual purpose for many people to play the Spirit of the Coin game is to contact a spirit or even demon. The game is all about intention, it is impossible to guarantee what or who you will be communicating with. As always it is imperative to understand that if any time you wish to talk longer, you can end the session at any time.
This particular game is similar to Ouija Board. You just need a coin, a piece of paper, and a pen, then you’re ready to turn out the lights and talk to the dead. Just remember not to upset the spirits.
The Spirit of the Coin game begins with a board or piece of paper having the English alphabet (A-Z) and Arabic numbers (0-9) and four words in the middle: yes, no, start, and Goodbye.
1. The spirit board game can be started in a dark room with dim light or a candle. This will create an atmosphere for spirits to move around. The board with the above-mentioned and a coin are essential to start the game. For playing this game, a minimum of two persons or a maximum of three is required plus someone to keep track of the rolling of the coin over the board. Prepare the board as shown on paper and stick it to a board to prevent the paper from moving during the play.
2. A coin is used here. Two or three people are required to hold the coin.
3. Now the coin should be placed on the ‘START’ circle over the board. Players should place their index fingers gently on the coin. They need to close their eyes and should concentrate on inviting the spirits into the game.
4. No pressure should be applied so that the coin can move over the board.
5. Patience is required to continue further. Any one of the players must call the spirit saying the word ‘spirit comes’. The same must be continued until the coin moves on itself in a circular motion over the board, any preferred names of the dead can be mentioned but there is no such thing that the same person will come.
6. When the coin is moved in a circular motion in any way, it is said that a spirit has come into the coin and will play the game.
7. You can question it, saying “are you here?” When the coin moves on to the ‘yes’, then it is confirmed that the spirit is there.
8. Any questions can be posted.
9. To end the spirit of the coin game, slide the coin over to “goodbye.”
This game is so dangerous because there might be some time that the ghost would not leave the players alone after they have finished playing the game because they did not close the game carefully and caused the ghost not to be able to go back to its original place. Other than that, the players might also have been in a conversation with a different spirit while they are in the game. The spirit could be a spirit that is lost or might have died tragically.
Sources: Agog Eye.