Happiness is when your tummy is full of food. Nevertheless, have you ever had a weird sensation in your stomach after you eat? Your stomach looks big. It feels like there is a lot of air or gas in it. Such an uncomfortable feeling!
The weird sensation in your tummy is called bloating. This situation can happen when you consume certain food or drinks, or by swallowing air while eating. Sometimes, it also can happen because you have a problem with your digestive system, like constipation.
Although having a bloated tummy is not harmful, it is surely uncomfortable. Therefore, try these tips to keep your bloated tummy away, according to @DrSamhan:
CARA BUANG ANGIN DALAM PERUT ?
Ingat!! Angin perlu dibuang umpama masa lalu kau dan dia !
Mungkin ada yang cadang untuk cuba mengeluarkan angin dalam perut itu dengan sendawa/kentut namun ia tidak semudah yg disangka!
Jom saya kongsikan tips mudah utk buang angin dalam perut! pic.twitter.com/fSt3ZdHcVO
— Dr Samhan (@DoktorSamhan) March 9, 2023
- When it comes to yoga, there are many techniques that people can try.
- For those who want to get rid of your bloated tummy, try the techniques of Happy Baby Pose or Squat.
2) Move around
- Do not just sit there doing nothing!
- It is time for you to increase your movement, like walking around.
- Consume supplements that have probiotics as one of the ingredients.
4) Showering with hot or warm water
- Your bloated stomach will get much better after the warm shower.
5) Apply medicated oil on your stomach
- Studies show that by doing this, the symptoms of a bloated tummy will slowly go away.
6) Do not eat chewing gum
- Chewing gum is one of the major reasons for your bloated tummy.
Do you have any other tips that you want to share?
Source: @DrSamhan (Twitter)